Pantone’s 2019 color of the year. Vibrant, saucy, layered. We like coral here at Hello Light. We like it even more when preceded by the word living.
It reminds us of …
- Our cool aunt’s cardigan paired with a chunky beaded necklace. Rare few can pull off a twinset.
- Fondant on a birthday cake, perfectly smoothed, topped with tropical chocolate flowers. And then the color-saturated raspberry buttercream filling, as pert as a wink.
- Looking through our first kaleidoscope, watching the way the shapes snapped into place, then retracted again. The beautiful inevitability of design.
- A page from a children’s book, read to our toddler in the early morning. Her surprisingly firm grip on our thumb.
- Crackling sunsets alive with energy and promise. The first cocktail of the night.
- Music that makes us swish across the floors barefoot, feeling like we could move like this all day long.